A huge congratulations to our Lap of Luxury Season Two Prizewinner: Jo McKenzie-McClean and thank you to all those who entered.
The winner of this Lap of Luxury Competition (“the Competition”) will win a weekend for two “Lap of Luxury” experience valued at $12,000.00 and curated by Southern Crossings Limited (“Southern Crossings”), including:
- Return tickets from wherever the couple reside to Auckland
- A one way private helicopter transfer with Advanced Flight from Auckland to Waiheke Island
- A one way private cruise aboard Rua Moana from Waiheke Island to Auckland
- 2 nights’ accommodation, including breakfast provisions and 2 chef-prepared dinners* at Mawhiti Villa (* all beverages and incidentals are excluded and need to be paid for directly)
The Competition is open to New Zealand residents only and will run from the first broadcast of the “Lap of Luxury” series until 24 hours after the broadcast of the last episode of the “Lap of Luxury” series.
The winner will be notified by a Southern Crossings’ representative by phone and/or email on 16 June 2022 and their name published on Southern Crossings’ website, www.southern -crossings.com website on 23 June 2022.
The winner can redeem their Prize at any time before 1 May 2023 (statutory holidays and high season excluded), between those dates notified to them by Southern Crossings’ representative at the time of winning, by liaising with Southern Crossings through their email address.
HOW TO ENTER
Entries must be sent by email: email@example.com
Send us a message in 50 words about someone you think is deserving of a deluxe weekend getaway for two at the luxurious Mawhiti Villa, one of the lodges featured in the television series, “Lap of Luxury” broadcast on Television New Zealand Limited (“TVNZ”) from 05 April 2022 to 10 June 2022. Tell us the reasons why they are so deserving. Feel free to send photos / video clips as well.
Those replying will be contacted by a representative from Southern Crossings and the winner will be chosen and notified by phone and/or email. The name of the winner will be published on Southern Crossings website: www.southern-crossings.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be over 18 to enter this Competition and provide your contact details and those of the person you are nominating.
- The individuals you name as deserving to win the Competition must be over 18 years of age and be a New Zealand Resident currently living in New Zealand.
- By entering this Competition you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- All entries become the property of Screentime.
- A pool of 4 potential winners will be selected and notified by Southern Crossings using the contact details you provide to have their story confirmed.
- Each will have 14 days after notification by Southern Crossings to reply by email to the Southern Crossings email address above agreeing to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event Southern Crossings doesn’t hear from him/her/them in that time, he/she/they will no longer qualify for the Prize and the winner will be chosen from the remaining pool of potential winners.
- Those replying will be contacted by a representative of Southern Crossings and the winner will be chosen and notified by 16 June 2022. The name of the winner will be published on Southern Crossings’ website on 23 June 2022.
- This Competition is not open to employees or contractors of TVNZ, Screentime, or Southern Crossings Limited.
- There can only be one entry per person.
- Southern Crossings reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on Southern Crossings’ website.
- Southern Crossings reserves the right to disqualify you if it has reasonable ground to believe you have breached any of these Terms & Conditions.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not refundable or transferrable and Southern Crossings reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- You agree that if you have nominated the Prize winner and/or are the Prize winner, your name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in all media indefinitely, without remuneration, and you agree to make yourself available on reasonable notice for this purpose.
- Southern Crossings respects your privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 (“the Act”) and is required to comply with the Privacy Principles. For the purposes of the Act you acknowledge and accept that you are providing your information to Southern Crossings for the purposes of the Competition, the Series and its promotion and use and Screentime New Zealand’s, Southern Crossings and Television New Zealand’s (“the Parties”) inhouse promotional activities and that the Parties may retain this information for this purpose only. Nothing here prevents you from exercising your rights under the Act.
- If the Prize winner accepts the Prize they shall be responsible obtaining all necessary insurances and any other things necessary to benefit from the Prize, including all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize.
- You agree that you are providing your information to Southern Crossings and not to Facebook or Instagram and that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with them. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge Facebook and/or Instagram from any and all liability for all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever and however occurring, which may arise at any time from or in connection with this Promotion.
- In the event you cause any loss or cost, directly or indirectly to Southern Crossings and/or Screentime and/or TVNZ, you shall be liable to indemnify Southern Crossings and/or Screentime and/or TVNZ against and shall be liable to pay any and all losses and costs (including, but not limited to reasonable legal fees in enforcing this indemnity and) caused by you to Southern Crossings, Screentime and/or TVNZ.
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to reasons such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure (including but not limited to pandemics) or any other causes beyond the control of Southern Crossings and/or Screentime, Southern Crossings reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition.
- You enter the Competition at your risk. To the full extent permitted by law, Southern Crossings and Screentime will not be liable to any Competition participants / winners in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including without limitation), any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the Competition participant / winner or accompanying spouse, friends or associates as a result of or in connection with the Competition.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
Your country, its people and your team could not have made us feel more welcome.
Thank you for all the special moments you enabled us to experience.